You are hereLong Stock Coat Classes at the National Show
Long Stock Coat Classes at the National Show
Long Stock Coat classes at this year's GSDCA National Show will now be available. The closing entry date has now been extended.
*Please note this applies ONLY to LSC animals which have already been assessed and had their registration transferred before the close of entry.
The GSDCA Executive together with the Newcastle & Hunter Region German Shepherd Dog Club, host club of 2012 National GSD Show & Trial (National) provide the following infromation to members:
1. ALL Long Stock Coat (LSC) Classes are now offered at the National for registered LSC.
2. The closing date for entry has been extended by 1 week with ALL entries now closing on 25 April 2012.
3. Entry of LSC as with Stock Coats (SC) will ONLY be accepted if they have been registered on the Main Register prior to close of entry: 25 April 2012.
4. There is an opportunity for registered LSC entered in the Open LSC Classes that is over 2 years of age and meets the criteria to be presented to the GSDCA National Breed Survey Scheme at the National. Please note the pre National Breed Survey will be held at 300 pm, Thursday 17 May, at the National venue.
Application must be made to Secretary, N&HRGSDC by no later than 10 May 2012.
5. The Dog Judge will judge all LSC classes on Friday 18 May prior to judging Stock Coat (SC) Classes. (As per a recently passed 60 day motion).
6. All progeny (SC & LSC) of a sire will be included in Sires Progeny class provided the Sire meets the qualification to present a group at the National.